How 9919 Carlyle Came to Life!
What is 9919 Carlyle, you ask? Ever since I can remember, my grandmother and I would reconfigure her costume jewelry, which she proudly wore to church and just about everywhere. Hours would pass as we strung beads, turned broaches into necklaces or glued this to that. After my mother sorted through my grandmother's belongings, she found an assortment of old necklaces, pins and other beautiful vintage jewelry. My mother and I stayed up until the wee hours one evening, taking apart much of the jewelry and creating new pieces to wear in her memory. My grandmother is gone now, but there isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t think of her and the influence she had on me at her little house at 9919 Carlyle Avenue. She is the inspiration for 9919 Carlyle Jewelry!
- Jewelry should be the last thing you put on and the first think you take off
- Do not spray perfume or hairspray after you'e put your jewelry on
- Be careful when applying lotion to the hands and neck, these products can alter the finish
- Put your jewelry in sealed plastic baggies to keep your jewelry tangle and tarnish-free
- It is recommended to keep your jewelry out of water
- Keep your jewels sparkling and tarnish free by wiping them with a cotton cloth or polishing cloth
- Do not use jewelry cleaners